Logitech Wireless MK220 Keyboard & Mouse
- Keep working without the hassle of changing batteries as you can continuously work with keyboard for 24-months and with a mouse for 5-months. So once you have changed the batteries you can count on the reliability which Logitech provides.
- This is ready to use as it does not take any time to get started just plug-in to the USB and start your work with minimum time wastage.
- The maximum operating distance for this wireless keyboard and mouse is up to 10 meters.
- It receives data with 128-bit AES which is the highest level of transferring information.
- This original wireless keyboard and mouse come with 3 years limited hardware warranty.
What’s in the box?
1 x Original Logitech Keyboard (K220), Mouse (M150), USB receiver, 2 AAA (keyboard) and 2 AA (mouse) batteries and User documentation
Combining a compact comfortable keyboard and a simple, precise mouse, the Logitech MK220 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo bring efficient and uncluttered interaction to your computer.
Space Efficient Design
The Logitech MK220 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo has a compact keyboard design, making it 36-prercent smaller than traditional keyboards, while still containing all the standard keys, allowing you to have more space in your desk for other essentials.
To help encourage productivity, the wireless keyboard and mouse combo has whisper quiet keys, producing keystroke sounds which barely make a noise, so you can concentrate on your thoughts rather than the keyboard.
Long-lasting and Economical
The Logitech MK220 has ample battery capacity, so you don’t need to worry about having to change batteries every few weeks. The keyboard’s battery life lasts up to 24 months while the mouse’s lasts up to 5 months*
The Keyboard and Mouse Combo’s 2.4GHz wireless provides up to 10m of interference-free access, allowing you to access media from the comfort of your couch. Thanks to this, you can relax and be comfortable while experiencing less delays, interference, and dropouts.
There are no reviews yet.